- Vídeo: ¡Impresionante! construyen un rascacielos en China en sólo 19 días
- Huawei logra con éxito conexiones Wi-Fi a más de 10 Gbps
- Ayuda a los animales maltratados desde tu Android, haz la denuncia.
- A la hora de buscar pareja en internet, se busca sexo principalmente
- Impresionante! En Rusia se intentará clonar un mamut
Google has tweaked its search engine algorithms to ensure websites that use HTTPS encryption rank higher in search results.
The company says it has run tests over the past few months which factor in whether a website has adopted the security layer. The aim is quite simple: to encourage webmasters worldwide to adoption HTTPS, which provides greater security to those who visit their site.
Google says that its efforts have affected fewer than one percent of search results so far, while HTTPS adoption is less of an influence on results than primary factors like content quality. Since Google commands huge influence over traffic to websites, this is an interesting move to make the web more secure.